January Non-Beauty Favourites || 2016

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well. Welcome to my non-beauty January favourites!


There are a couple things I have been absolutely loving in the month of January, both beauty and non-beauty items. I really wanted to share it with you guys so I hope you enjoy and let me know in the comments below if you have any 2016 favourites too! 

1. Disney, Marie Mug.

I have never been a tea of coffee kind of girl, but when you put it in a pretty mug I might just drink it! Recently, my boyfriend and I walked into a Disney store with the intention of buying nothing, little did we know that that was not the case. I was captured by all the pretty mugs they had on display and instantly knew I just needed one in my life. There were several ones to pick from, all different shapes and sizes but this one stood out to me mostly due to having all the rough sketches etched all around the mug with one coloured picture of Marie from the movie 'The Aristocrats'. I found it to be super inexpensive retailing at only £7.95! I even got a Simba one for my boyfriend!


2. Disney, Stitch Soft Toy.

I love my soft toys! There is nothing better than being able to lay in bed with all of them, lined on the side keeping you company (that sounded less creepy in my head). Oh well... like I mentioned above, my boyfriend and I were supposed to leave the Disney store empty handed, or, at least, that's what I thought and in my defence this soft toy was all his idea, as the first thing he done was walk over to the soft toy section, turned around to me and said "Which one do you want?". At first, it caught me by surprise and I loved that he thought of something so sweet such as dragging me into Disney store and go directly to the department he knew I'd love. Now I don't know why, but I get so overwhelmed when surrounding by so many soft toys, I just love them so much and find them comforting. Therefore, when I locked eyes with Stitch, I knew I needed to bring him home with me, and now he lives on my bed throughout the day when I am not home and then on my desk chair at night, when I remove all my teddies in order to sleep. You can find him either in a Disney store or online for only £18.95!


3.  Tinkerbell, Funko Pop.

I do believe in fairies, I do! For those of you that don't know me, here's another fun fact... I love fairies, especially Tinkerbell; she's just small, cute and feisty when she wants to be. I love her and it was amazing when my boyfriend packed a figurine version of her with all my other birthday presents. It blew my mind away, I was so excited and overwhelmed, I legitimately cried whilst thanking him haha! She's just so adorable I can't explain it, but I am very thankful for receiving her as a birthday present because she means a lot to me so it was a really thoughtful gift! Thanks babe... again! Now it's no secret where he got it from as both of us actually collect funko pops along the way, so she can be purchased from amazon for only £10.99!



4.  Age of Adaline, DVD.

I love movies and having Blake Lively in one of them is just a bonus really. This movie wasn't released very long ago, and I had been dying to watch it ever since it came out in cinema, but instead I was convinced both by myself and my boyfriend to just wait and get a DVD copy as I knew I was going to love it so much anyways. Therefore, that's exactly what I did. I waited, and waited and waited until FINALLY the DVD copy was released and I bought it! Then I still did some waiting as I wanted to watch the movie with my boyfriend and we were both super busy with other things. Eventually, we arranged to have a movie night at mine, we made some tea in our new mugs and put the movie on. Can I just say that it was by far, the best movie I've watched so far in 2016! I love it so much and I am not going to ruin it but I'm just going to say, watch the trailer, then do yourself a favour and get yourself a copy! If you love Blake Lively, then you will not regret it; and even if you don't, still get it; it's such a good story line. Confusing at first, yes but you learn to understand it. I got it for super inexpensive at amazon for only £7.99!



5. Disney colouring book 

Fun fact number 3! I find colouring in so therapeutic! Probably because of the amount of concentration I put into it, but for whatever reason, I absolutely love it! So when I completed my Tinkerbell colouring book I went on amazon to have a look and find another one; this was when I started to learn about the actual adult therapeutic colouring books. I thought to myself, how amazing would it be if they had a Disney one, so that's exactly what I looked for and, of course, there was one. I did a bit of research before I purchased it as I wasn't sure if I would like the drawings inside, therefore, I headed over to the review section, where fortunately there were honest comments and pictures to prove their point. Without any further hesitation, I went and added it to my basket, which leads me to a suggestion page which had a Disney Frozen themed one. Now, of course, that quickly found its way to my basket too! Yet I wasn't much a fan of it when it arrived so I gave it to my younger sister to enjoy. I do feel like it little pricey for a colouring book, but upon receiving it my opinion quickly changed and it felt and still feels worth every penny. It was bought on amazon for £9.35! One more thing, this colouring book is written in french, I wish I could speak it but unfortunately, I can't; it doesn't affect the colouring and it's just one page worth of writing! Shouldn't be a huge put-off!


Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate