Paris Photo Diary || 2015

Monday 21 September 2015

HEYAAA!

So, in my previous post I told you guys I went to Paris back in the beginning of July & I said I would share how the experience was with you guys, but instead of writing about it though, I'm just going to put a selection of the pictures up as I know, from experience, that there isn't enough words in the world to explain how beautiful Paris is. You just have to go and see it for yourselves. So I'm going to let the pictures talk for themselves and I hope you enjoy and that this makes you want to visit Paris sometime soon! I know I will definitely be going back to shop at Sephora!!!

Enjoy the post and hope to hear what people think about Paris and see all your lovely pictures too.


(Pont Alexandre III)
(Pont Des Arts)
(Paroisse Saint-Eustache)
(Arc de Triomphe) 
(Monster University, maybe?)
(The Louvre Museum)
(Pont Alexandre III)
 (My Favourite Place in Paris!)
(Notre Dame De Paris)
(Pont Neuf)
(We Had Too!) 
 (The Eiffel Tower!)

 And finally, The end to our trip! It was really an amazing feeling and I honestly can't wait to go back very very soon! But for now, that's all I've got. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed choosing the pictures and putting this up for you! 

Lots of Love, A .x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate